How to Root HTC Desire 816
HTC Desire 816
HTC Desire 816 is one of the latest Android Smartphone which comes with 5.5 inch Super HD 720p capacitive Touchscreen. It is powered by Android 4.4 Kitkat Firmware and runs on 1.6 GHZ Quad-core processor & sports a 1.5GB RAM. It also has a 13 Mega Pixel Primary Camera with LED Flash and Autofocus Features as well as a 5 Mega Pixel secondary Camera.
If you are a user of HTC Desire 816 Smartphone and want to root your device so that you can install rooted apps or Custom ROM Firmware & Customize your device, then you are in the right page.
Rooting the HTC Desire 816 has several advantages, mainly accessibility features. Some of them being:
1. Titanium backup
2. Nandroid Backup
3. Debloat the ROM with stuff you do not desire using ROMCleaner
5. Flashing mods like increased in-call volume, increased brightness, interface customization etc.
6. Raise the readahead values to load up apps, webpages, and other stuff faster
7. Overclock for performance or under volt the kernel to save power.
8. Getting Pure Android UI by flashing new ROMS.
9. Getting unlimited coins, gold etc. in games.
You can check some of the tweaks & apps after rooting onto our YouTube channel ELITEXTREMEZ.
Android Rooting will void phone's warranty. We are not responsible for any damage or data loss caused to your phone. Do it on your own risk.
Follow these steps:
Make sure your phone is charged 70% at least.
Back up all your phone data.
1. Enable USB Debugging on your Smartphone. To enable USB debugging, click on Settings and then click on Developer options and mark the USB Debugging Mode box.
2. Unlock your device boot loader here.
3. Download and save CWM Recovery & SuperSU file to your computer.
4. Connect your Smartphone to the computer via USB Cable and then transfer the "SuperSU" file to your device’s external storage.
5. After transferring, disconnect your device & Switch off your phone and boot it into FastBoot mode by holding Power button and Volume button at the same time until the screen becomes active.
6. Again connect your device to the Computer and then install CWM Recovery file. To do that, click on CWM Recovery exe file and follow the on-screen instructions. It will be installed within few seconds.
7. Once installed, switch off your device and then boot into Clockwork Mod (CWM) Recovery by pressing Volume down button and Power buttons simultaneously, and selecting CWM recovery.
8. Now, you have to install the “SuperSU” file that you copied earlier to the SD card. To do this, select the option “Install zip from SD card” and select the SuperSU file. Once it is flashed, your device will automatically reboot.
You have successfully done with the rooting process of your HTC Desire 816 and if want to check whether your device is rooted or not, you can check it by installing “Root Checker” app on your smartphone.
Post a Comment