Android Rooting will void phone's warranty. We are not responsible for any damage or data loss caused to your phone. Do it on your own risk.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 comes equipped with a 5" HD Super AMOLED display and octa core processor, making it one of the smoothest functioning phones out there. It runs on android 4.4 KitKat, the most recent version of the Android operating systems. The screen resolution is a whopping 1080 x 1920 pixels, destroying all previous records and having one of the best display qualities out there. The device is powered by the Samsun Exynos 5 octa core processor providing one of the highest processing speeds out there: 1900MHz. The Galaxy S4 is also one of the first phones to be equipped with a temperature and depth sensor as well as adds new features like air float etc to the board. The battery life extends upto 17 hours on an average bases, meaning you won’t have to care to charge your phone often. The galaxy s4 comes with a whopping 64GB internal memory, more than enough to make space for all of your favorite applications, songs, movies etc.
Rooting the Samsung Galaxy S4 has several advantages, mainly accessibility features. Some of them being:
1. Titanium backup
2. Nandroid Backup
3. Debloat the ROM with stuff you do not desire using ROMCleaner
5. Flashing mods like increased in-call volume, increased brightness, interface customization etc.
6. Raise the read ahead values to load up apps, webpages, and other stuff faster
7. Overclock for performance or under volt the kernel to save power.
8. Voice searches and commands would be accepted and integrated within the phones interface
You can check some of the tweaks & apps after rooting this phone on our youtube channel ELITEXTREMEZ.
Follow these steps:
Make sure your phone is charged 70% at least.
Back up all your phone data.
1. Go into "Settings" > "More" > "About device" > tap on "Build number" for about 10 times until you get a pop up saying "You are now a developer". Go back and go into "Developer options" and turn on "USB debugging".
2. Plug in your phone via microUSB and the other side to the USB port of your Mac OSX/Linux/Ubuntu computer.
3. Download and install Samsung USB driver.
4. Download motochopper and extract the zip then open run.bat.
5. Once the script has started press enter on your computer to root your phone and allow USB debugging on your phone.
6. When the process has finished press enter again to reboot your phone.
If you find Super SU or Super User app in your phone's app drawer that means that your phone is rooted!!