Android Rooting will void phone's warranty. We are not responsible for any damage or data loss caused to your phone. Do it on your own risk.
Make sure your phone is charged 70% at least.
Back up all your phone data.
Follow the steps carefully:
1. Download the rooting Package "o4xr.zip" from
2. Extract "o4xr.zip" file in your Desktop.
4. Connect your phone to PC via USB Cable.
5. Move the downloaded .apk file to your SD card.
6. Now go to Settings > Security > Enable Unknown Sources.
7. Enable USB debugging in your phone settings > developer options.
8. Install the downloaded .apk file on your mobile using a file manager.
9. After installing, open the app.
10. Press Power button and reboot your phone keeping the app open.
11. Then your phone will be rebooted. Connect your phone to PC via USB cable.
12. After that run file, which you extracted in "o4xr.zip" file.
13. Wait for the Script to Run. This process may take time, be patient.
14. The phone will be rebooted again after the process is completed.
15. Now, after the Process is over, open the Google Play Store.
16. Their you will find "SuperSU" App in your "My Apps" List.
17. Update SuperUser App.
18. Open the App & Click OK to update the Binary.
You have successfully rooted your phone. Make sure SuperSU is working. (Repeat the procedure if you failed)
Credit goes to XDA developers for the files.