Android Rooting will void phone's warranty. We are not responsible for any damage or data loss caused to your phone. Do it on your own risk.
Make sure your phone is charged 70% at least.
Back up all your phone data.
Follow these steps:
1. Enable USB debugging : Go to Settings > About Phone , there find the About phone section & tap it 7 times continuously to unlock the Developer Option. Now back to setting menu > developer option > check USB debugging.
2. Install the PDANET driver.
3. Download MOTOCHOPPER (Micromax Canvas 4 rooting software).
4. Extract the above downloaded zip file on your desktop & connect your Canvas 4 to PC via USB cable.
5. Now go to the extracted folder, there you will find a file name RUN, right click on it and select Run as Administrator.
6. Now command prompt window will open. So Press ENTER button on your keyboard to confirm that you want to root Micromax A210.
7. Now wait for few minutes for the rooting to complete, don’t touch anything or remove USB cable for sometime.
8. After the rooting is completed, reboot Micromax A210.
In your phone app drawer if you find Super SU or Super User app your phone is rooted!
Post a Comment