Android Rooting will void phone's warranty. We are not responsible for any damage or data loss caused to your phone. Do it on your own risk.
Make sure your phone is charged 70% at least.
Back up all your phone data.
Follow these steps:
1. Make sure you have installed ADB drivers for your device. If you don't, Install it from here. Download DooMLoRD_Easy-Rooting-Toolkit_v17_perf-event-exploit.zip
2. Enable USB debugging (Settings > Applications > Development > on USB debugging).
3. Enable Unknown Sources (Settings > Applications > on Unknown Sources).
4. Connect your Phone to to PC via USB cable .
5. Extract DooMLoRD_Easy-Rooting-Toolkit_v17_perf-event-exploit.zip completely using winzip/winrar.
6. Go to the folder where its extracted and execute "RUNME.bat"
7. Read and follow the instructions on the command prompt.
8. The Device Will Automatically Reboot after the rooting process is complete.
If you find Super SU or Super User app in your phone's app drawer that means that your phone is rooted!!