Android Rooting will void phone's warranty. We are not responsible for any damage or data loss caused to your phone. Do it on your own risk.
Make sure your phone is charged 70% at least.
Back up all your phone data.
Follow these steps:
1. Download and install the USB drivers for your Sony Xperia Z1.
2. Download any one of these rooting packages: 360root / vroot
3. Enable USB debugging in your device (by going to Settings >> Developer Options >> on USB debugging).
4. Install either 360root or vroot on your computer.
5. You can just keep clicking ‘Next’ until the installation is finished. No need to worry about the language.
6. Now, you should be having a shortcut to the installed application on your desktop.
7. Open the application.
8. Connect your Sony Xperia Z1 to the computer using a USB cable.
9. After the computer detects your device, the model number of the device shall be displayed in the application window.
10.Now, click on the green button at the bottom of the window which says ‘ROOT’ (it’s the same for both vroot and 360root).
11. Your device may restart a few times during the process.
12. When the process is finished, you will receive a message in Chinese with a tick mark indicating that the rooting process was successful.
13. Now click the green button on the bottom of this final window to complete the process.
If you find Super SU or Superuser app in your phone's app drawer that means your phone is rooted!!
Post a Comment