Android Rooting will void phone's warranty. We are not responsible for any damage or data loss caused to your phone. Do it on your own risk.
Make sure your phone is charged 70% at least.
Back up all your phone data.
Follow these steps:
1. Download the LG USB Drivers and install them on your computer.
2. Navigate to System Settings > General > About Phone > Software Information on the phone.
3. Keep tapping Build Number until it tells you are now a developer.
4. Enable USB Debugging under developer options. You can get to developer options under System Settings > General > Developer Options.
5. Plug in the device via USB and let the drivers install.
6. Download the rooting tool from the developer’s page here in the first post.
7. Extract all files from the zip to a folder on your hard drive. Double click the root.bat file and follow the prompts in the program.
8. Unplug the phone from the computer when prompted.
9.Toggle USB Debugging off and on and then plug the device back in.
10. Hit enter on the computer and wait for the program to finish rooting the device.
If you find Super SU or Super User app in your phone's app drawer that means that your phone is rooted!!